Romance Awareness Month
August is home to Romance Awareness Month which means February isn’t the only romantic month on the calendar. August gives you the opportunity to reignite the flame in your relationship(s). Add some excitement to your relationship(s) by trying something new, no matter what that may be.
Surprise your significant other with a date night or leave some rose buds on the floor to lead them to the new sex swing you just bought!! Whatever you decide to do, make sure that romance is the basis for it. The point of Romance Awareness month is to make your time together fun, spontaneous and memorable no matter what.
You can choose to take your time together out in public or keep it in the bedroom and either way we have some ideas for you”
- Leave a note on the door for your significant other to see when they get home. Have the note lead them on a small treasure hunt locating certain items (whatever you want but we suggest pieces of lingerie) and eventually to a destination where you can surprise them with champagne, chocolate or whatever they like and the rest is up to you.
- Before you leave for dinner, secretly place a new toy or bedroom item with a boy on your bed. Take them to dinner and spoil them because who doesn’t like food. After dinner do whatever they would like but eventually make your way back home. Once home, ask them to help you with something like taking the trash out or pouring glasses of wine while you run up to the bedroom and light some candle and set the mood. Head upstairs together and enjoy their reaction and let the evening go from there!
No matter how you choose to show your love and be romantic make sure you are passionate and having fun together. It is not always the big things that make a big impact so don’t overthink this and go with the heart.
Other Notable Sex Days of August:
- August 5th: National Underwear Day
- August 13th: International Swingers Day
- August 23rd: Go Topless Day