September: Pleasure Your Partner Month
September is Pleasure Your Partner Month!! If you and your partner did not connect enough during August, here is your second chance. September is a month-long reason to try new things, show extra affection, etc. to show your partner how much they mean to you.
Sex and relationships are tricky but it is important to keep things sensual. We know it is hard to be sensual and affectionate as much as you should be because life is hard but it is imperative to show your partner how ‘hard’ you are for them.
September can be your time to reignite the passion if it has been lost or to introduce some new activities, toys, etc. No matter how you are thinking about pleasuring your partner this month, make sure to intensify the passion and show your partner how much they mean to you.
If you are a little lost with how to pleasure your mate don’t worry… we have some ideas for you.
- Go somewhere new!! Change the environment by trying a unfamiliar place to do the deed. A beach restroom, a boat, the car (like when we were young), etc.
- Try exploring different roles. Switch up the dominant and submissive roles, role play, maybe even try pegging!?! The point is you should try something new to break out of the norm.
- Try a new toy!! Whether you already have a large toy selection or you have never used a toy before in the bedroom, a new toy can be that new and exciting thing to reignite that passion and excitement. Try September’s Featured Toy.
No matter how you choose to pleasure your partner this month make sure the passion, excitement and love is there!
Other Notable Sex Days of September:
- September 23: Bisexuality Day
- September 26: Love Note Day